Donate / Unfunded Projects
The Julian Jaynes Society is supported by book and article sales, memberships, and donations from individuals that share the goals of the Society, such as:
- exploring and promoting the important theories of Julian Jaynes;
- furthering our understanding of the mind and its development in history;
- destigmatizing auditory hallucinations by elucidating their role in human history.
We work to achieve these goals through:
- book, article, and newsletter publishing (both print and electronic);
- maintaining the Julian Jaynes Society Member's Area;
- organizing, promoting, and filming speaker sessions and workshops at related conferences.
If you would like to help us advance our research and educational activities, we invite you to make a secure donation by clicking on the Donate button below. Donations of any size are sincerely appreciated.
We are currently seeking funding for a number of projects.
Please note that the Julian Jaynes Society does not have non-profit status and donations are not tax deductible.
Please contact us if you are interested in discussing funding Julian Jaynes Society projects.