Jaynes enthusiasts, help spread the word! Here are some quick ideas for ways you can help:
1. Write positive reviews of the books and newsletters on Amazon.com, Goodreads.com, and other sites. Even short positive reviews can help interest people and help spread the word:
The Julian Jaynes Collection
Reflections on the Dawn of Consciousness
The Minds of the Bible
The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind
The Jaynesian, Volume 1, Issue 1
The Jaynesian, Volume 1, Issue 2
The Jaynesian, Volume 3, Issue 1
2. Give the books to friends as gifts.
3. Help spread the word via social media:
- "Like" the Julian Jaynes Facebook page and forwarding posts to your friends. You can also post related items of interest that you come across.
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet Jaynes-related tweets.
- Subscribe to the Julian Jaynes Society YouTube channel and share the videos.
4. Stay informed by joining the Julian Jaynes Society mailing list, and forward the e-mails to friends.
5. Share the newsletters with friends.
6. Blog about the theory, or respond to other blog posts about the theory online, especially when misconceptions need to be cleared up. You can set up alerts in Google for search terms like "Jaynes" and "bicameral mind" so when new blog posts appear, you'll be alerted via e-mail.
7. Do original research, help with web development, write an article, give a presentation, etc. Write us at the e-mail on the Julian Jaynes Society contact page to discuss ideas for getting more involved.
General discussion regarding consciousness and the bicameral mind. Post your topic here only if it does not fit into a more specific category below. Posts unrelated to the topics of this forum will be removed.
1 post • Page 1 of 1